[libvirt-users] How do i associate a VM to An IP

Peter Crowther peter.crowther at melandra.com
Mon Jan 29 13:56:13 UTC 2018

Not directly. Is this for security, or for administrative convenience? If
convenience, the usual approach would be to add a DHCP reservation. If
security, you'll also want some network infrastructure to expect a
particular IP address on the virtual port. Without more information on your
environment, it's difficult to be more specific.

Peter