[libvirt-users] Breaking a virtlockd lock?

I have several Qemu/kvm servers running VMs hosted on an NFS share, and am using virtlockd. (lock_manager = "lockd" in qemu.conf) After a power failure, one of the VMs will not start, claiming that it is locked. How do I get out of this?

thanks,

Steve Gaarder
System Administrator, Dept of Mathematics
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
gaarder math cornell edu