[libvirt-users] How about giving commit ID in release notes

Hello developers,
Your release notes from libvirt(https://libvirt.org/news.html) are really helpful to our users and QAs. How about giving commit ID of each item in release notes, so that our user can gather more info from release notes. For example,in v4.5.0 release note, add commit ID on each item:
capabilities: Provide info about host IOMMU support
Capabilities XML now provide information about host IOMMU support. (commit dc34e7)

Though we can seach them from git, it is more accurate doing by the authors.

--
Best regards,

Email: hhan redhat com
Phone: +861065339333