[libvirt-users] How libvirt interacts with dhcpd?

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 17:00:34 UTC 2018

Thanks for the reply Laine. My problem is that dnsmasq is masking
dhcpd, xCAT uses dhcpd for PXE stuff. If dnsmasq answer DHCP requests
the PXE boot won' t work. I want to see the logs for ensuring the
dnsmasq is not masking dhcpd.

Regards,

--
“If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start. ..."
  Charles Bukowski