[libvirt-users] qemu-img snapshot on running virtual machine

Hi all,
I have a question about internal qcow2 snapshots of a live/running virtual machine taken via "qemu-img snapshot command".

My question is: is it safe to execute the command above against a running machine? Or it will cause corruption? Naively I think it should *not* be safe, however, I would like a direct confirmation.

Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico