[libvirt-users] Attempt to migrate guest to the same host localhost.localdomain

llilulu llilulu at yeah.net
Wed Mar 21 02:15:29 UTC 2018

Hi
    My libvirt version is 3.4.0, I migrate guest between two host, The two host have same hostname( hostname cmd output same), I try find solution on Internet, I find someone say host uuid same, But virsh sysinfo output uuid is different,  when I change one host's hostname, migrate success. I wish know why, and Can I solution this problem not change hostname.
   My program use api virDomainMigrateToURI2, flag arg is VIR_MIGRATE_LIVE | VIR_MIGRATE_PEER2PEER . I use virsh migrate --live --p2p.
    Thanks