[libvirt-users] Libvirt access control drivers

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Wed May 9 06:46:28 UTC 2018

Hello!
According to the documentation access control drivers are not in really
"good condition". There is a polkit, but it can distinguish users only
according the pid. However, I have met some articles about more
fine-grained control and about selinux drivers for libvirt? So, what is the
status now? Should I implement something by myself if I want access based
on login, are their instructions how to write these drivers or there is
smth already?