[libvirt-users] Libvirt access control drivers

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Sun May 27 17:03:28 UTC 2018

Hello!
I still want to clarify one question. Instead of making authentication of
oVirt and then impersonation of each user, oVirt can just pass user
information inside messages and libvirt at the end can read this user
information inside rpc messages (perhaps user login could be written in one
of string fields in RPC message, simply login = <...> inside message). Why
this (assume that it is possible to implement this for everyone) will not
work?