[libvirt-users] Server 2016 locked in paused state

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Tue May 1 16:38:30 UTC 2018

Hi Francesc,

thanks for the input.

> Paul, I experienced this when the server images partition
> filled. It may not be your case but it's worth to check it out.
Indeed that was my first thought too.  I have them backed by LVM so I
did an lvmextend but it didn't seem to work until I created new DRBD
meta-data (not relevant to this group though I guess). It has stayed up
since doing that; so far...

So it may have been a little PEBKAC here...

Thanks for the pointer.

*Paul O'Rorke*
*Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited *
www.tracker-software.com <http://www.tracker-software.com/>
Tel: +1 (250) 324 1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324 1623

<http://www.tracker-software.com/>