[libvirt-users] Create qcow2 v3 volumes via libvirt

Paul O'Rorke paul at tracker-software.com
Tue May 1 21:53:30 UTC 2018

Thanks for the suggestions Eric, great stuff and most appreciated.

I will have a play in my sandbox...

*Paul O'Rorke*
*Tracker Software Products (Canada) Limited *
www.tracker-software.com <http://www.tracker-software.com/>
Tel: +1 (250) 324 1621
Fax: +1 (250) 324 1623

<http://www.tracker-software.com/>