[libvirt-users] Running ChromiumOS on libvirt

Tony Arnold tony.arnold at manchester.ac.uk
Wed May 2 13:38:31 UTC 2018

Has anyone had any success running ChromiumOS as a VM under libvirt and
can provide, or point me to, a set of instructions for getting it to
work? I've tried and get as far as the white boot screen with the
Chromium logo, but the VM just hangs there.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | Desk 51, Office 2, Kilburn Building | The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039