[libvirt-users] Attempting to use Secure Boot for Windows 10

frizop f frizop at faptastic.com
Tue May 22 23:44:19 UTC 2018

Anybody have a guide on using secure boot?

I managed to set */usr/share/edk2/ovmf/OVMF_CODE.secboot.fd* as the*
<loader readonly='yes' type='pflash'>*, but when I change this windows only
shows me a black screen.

I've also tried to fiddle with the following two settings: *<type
arch='x86_64' machine='pc-q35-2.10'>*

I'm running fedora 27.

Any advice on how to implement secure boot for a VM under
KVM/Virt-Manager/qemu/etc etc.

I found this
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:UEFI_Secure_boot_using_qemu-kvm but it
doesn't seem to match up with what I'm seeing on a few different aspects,
(obviously of which, is I'm not using SuSE)

Anyway, any help at all on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
-frizop