[libvirt-users] External Snapshots vs Core Dump.

Tanmoy Sinha tanmoy.sinha at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:33:02 UTC 2018

Thanks a lot for the detailed explanation. Currently I am taking a dump of
the memory with the virsh dump ‘live’ flag and taking the snapshot with the
memory file pointed to /dev/null, without even pausing the guest. I don’t
have a use case to restore from the snapshot snapshot so hopefully this
approach will not cause any issue.