[libvirt-users] Remote and local connections at the same time (Centos 7)

Anastasiya Ruzhanskaya anastasiya.ruzhanskaya at frtk.ru
Thu Nov 22 10:29:54 UTC 2018

Thank you for the answer!
Yes, I use TLS when want to have encryption, tcp just for testing purpose.
I am building my proxy for filtering traffic between two machines in
virt-manager. Decryption of tls with, for example mitmproxy, is easy.  But
when user will choose sasl with default mechanism (gssapi)
- it becomes harder to decrypt. Where should I look to find out how libvirt
does this decryption when sasl is used?