[libvirt-users] Long time to restart guest

Jesson 15700157322 at 163.com
Fri Nov 23 02:33:53 UTC 2018

Hello, my guest is professional Windows, the version is 10. Standby (display lights up) After more than 2 days, if we restart on Windows (do not restart X with virsh), the reboot takes a long time, maybe about 7 minutes. But all kvm logs are normal, and the guest state is running, only the linux system log gives me some messages. My guests only started after resetting all the devices. So what should I do to get started quickly?

there are my environment:
    Compiled against library: libvirt 4.4.0
    Using library: libvirt 4.4.0
    Using API: QEMU 4.4.0