Re: [libvirt-users] [virt-tools-list] Virt-manager: Restricted networks

On 10/02/2018 08:50 AM, Olivier Léobal wrote:
Hello,

'Isolated' networks created in VMM (I’m running 1.4.3) still connect to the host (as gateway). Is it possible to avoid this? It is my understanding that QEMU provides a 'restrict' option for that, but I don't understand it well, and can’t find it in VMM.

ccing libvirt-users

That's expected of isolated mode, according to this:

https://wiki.libvirt.org/page/VirtualNetworking#Isolated_mode

I'm not sure if/how to go about creating a network that only VMs can communicate on

- Cole