Re: [libvirt-users] how libvirt check qemu domain status?

Sorry!

Had to spent some time searching :-)

https://wiki.qemu.org/Documentation/QMP

09.10.2018 18:44, Dmitry Melekhov пишет:
Hello!

Could you tell me how libvirtd check qemu domain status?

Looks like this is something more then just looking for pid.

Because we have VMs running over gluster storage using gfapi and if something goes wrong,

then libvirtd became unresponsive often enough..

Thank you!