Re: [libvirt-users] Serial ports: vm vs bare metal

On Tue, Oct 09, 2018 at 04:42:05PM -0400, Lars Kellogg-Stedman wrote:
> I'm running libvirt under Fedora 28. I would like to attach a USB
> device to a VM...

Ugh, also, sorry for the incredibly non-descriptive subject: on the
previous email; I started out writing one email, got distracted, and
then changed the content without fixing the subject. Sorry!

--
Lars Kellogg-Stedman <lars redhat com> | larsks @ {irc,twitter,github}
http://blog.oddbit.com/                |