Re: [libvirt-users] live migration via unix socket

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 02:17:39PM +0200, Fabian Deutsch wrote:
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:55 PM David Vossel <dvossel redhat com> wrote:
Any chance we can get the safety check removed for the next Libvirt
release? Does there need to be an issue opened to track this?

Regardless of Martin's answer :): Please file one.
Please file an RFE requesting the change and stating the motivation.

Is there any BZ or issue created where I could post an update?  I spent some
time with this and I got stuck at what looks like the daemon not having a remote
driver instantiated "at some times".  Either it's something very peculiar or I'm
missing something.