[libvirt-users] LXC with --filesystem - control/impose filesystem(/ in container) size limits - how?

hi guys

container was created off a template with --dir.

Is it even possible? I mean, as it is with filesystem, without moving/migrating to LVM, ZFS, etc?

The very brute solution which comes to my mind - xfs project quotas - if it even could work. But that outside of libvirt/lxc.

many thanks, L.