[libvirt-users] Shared clipboard not working

Filipe Laíns lains at archlinux.org
Wed Sep 5 15:56:42 UTC 2018

Hi!

I have been plaing arround with libvirt and I've ran into a problem
that I don't seem to able to fix, sharing the clipboard.
Both my host and my guest are running Arch Linux. I have properly
installed, enabled and started spice-vdagent on both machines and I
don't see any error in the logs. Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need
to have anything else in consideration?

Any help is appreciated :)

Thank you,
Filipe Laíns
3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858 BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2