[libvirt-users] How to specify a x509-dir from XML config file?

陈炤 qishiyexu2 at 126.com
Tue Sep 4 06:59:43 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to ask a question about libvirt xml config. I am using kvm with tls certification. For some reason I need to specify a unique certificate file for every instance, so my kvm command would be like:

    /usr/libexec/qemu-kvm -spice port=5900,tls-port=5901,addr=0.0.0.0,disable-ticketing,x509-dir=/openstack/etc/pki/libvirt-spice

the argument x509-dir=/openstack/etc/pki/libvirt-spice is specified in /etc/libvirt/qemu.conf. It's a global argument.
Can I specify it from xml? I searched the xml doc but unable to find useful infomation.

BR
Don