[libvirt-users] Shared clipboard not working

Han Han hhan at redhat.com
Mon Sep 10 05:28:55 UTC 2018

Please share  following info for debugging:
1. libvirt/qemu/spice-server version of host, spice-vdagent version of
guest.
2. spice-vdagent log: /var/log/spice-vdagent.log. Set logging level
according to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.5/html/Administration_Guide/sect-SPICE_Log_Files.html
3. The guest xml. Dumped by `virsh dumpxml $VM`

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 11:56 PM, Filipe Laíns <lains at archlinux.org> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have been plaing arround with libvirt and I've ran into a problem
> that I don't seem to able to fix, sharing the clipboard.
> Both my host and my guest are running Arch Linux. I have properly
> installed, enabled and started spice-vdagent on both machines and I
> don't see any error in the logs. Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need
> to have anything else in consideration?
>
> Any help is appreciated :)
>
> Thank you,
> Filipe Laíns
> 3DCE 51D6 0930 EBA4 7858 BA41 46F6 33CB B0EB 4BF2

Best regards,
Han Han
Quality Engineer
Redhat.