[libvirt-users] CGroup V2 Support

Dear all

Does the current version of libvirt support the new cgroup v2 ?
 I am running KVM qemu VMs on Ubuntu with linux Kernel 4.18 with cgroup v1 and I would like to use Cgroup v2  but we I mount cgroup v2  the  libvirt  virtualization daemon  fail to start with error message that it cant create cgroup  /system.slice/libvirtd.service  no such file or directory.

kind regards,
Asraa Ali