[libvirt-users] [libvirt] JVM crashes during GC

Sachin Soman sachonline.soman at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 04:53:40 UTC 2019

[Update]

Further debugging I have found that the problematic objects are the "
virConnectCredential" instances; these are created as part of the callback
procedure. If I keep these instances from getting GC'ed, there are no
issues.
Also, as part of testing with esx driver, I see two instances of "
virConnectCredential" getting created (one for user name and another one
for password). But both these instances seem to be backed by the same
native pointer; is this expected?

Thanks & Regards
Sachin Soman