Re: [libvirt-users] libvirtd via unix socket using system uri

On Tue, 30 Apr 2019 at 10:40, Michal Privoznik <mprivozn redhat com> wrote:
Is there any problem running libvirtd as root?

Yes, in the regulated environment in which I work!  I have to do far more thorough threat analysis than I would do if I knew which capabilities it had.  So far, we've accepted the extra work; but it would be wonderful to be able to run a locked-down virtualisation environment.

Cheers,

- Peter