[libvirt-users] Vm in state "in shutdown"

马昊骢 Ianmalcolm Ma mahaocong at didiglobal.com
Fri Aug 9 12:19:29 UTC 2019

在 2019/8/7 下午9:11,“Michal Prívozník”<mprivozn at redhat.com> 写入:

   > On 8/5/19 1:25 PM, 马昊骢 Ianmalcolm Ma wrote:
   >> Description of problem:
   >> libvirt 3.9 on CentOS Linux release 7.4.1708 (kernel 3.10.0-693.21.1.el7.x86_64) on Qemu version 2.10.0

   > I vaguely recall a bug like this, but I don't know any more details.
   > Then again, libvirt-3.9.0 is 2 years old. So I suggest try to upgrade
   > libvirt and see if it helps. Alternatively, you may try to run git
   > bisect and find the commit that fixed the problem.

   > Michal
   Thank you for your help!
   I have already found the report on Bugzilla named ‘Bug 1536461 - Libvirtd hangs when shutting down domains’,
   which is the same as my problem. This bug have already fixed on patch named ‘Revert "qemu: monitor: do not
   report error on shutdown"’. I test it in my problem scenario and it works fine.

   Thanks,
   Ma haocong