[libvirt-users] xen and libvirt

Christoph mangel at gmx.de
Sat Jan 5 09:32:47 UTC 2019

Hi

I need the e820_host option for a passthrough of an digitaldevices
dvb-s2 card. Without this I'cant initialize the card in the domU.

On an all my domU's with high IO load like an file server I need to set
max_grant_frames = 64 or higher. Without this I get a lot of messages on
dom0/domU and kernel exceptions.
I've read it should be ok to set it = 256 on all domU's (somewhere on
SuSE pages), so if there is a possibility to set it global on
hyperviser, this could be a solution for me.
With xl.conf it is possible but libvirt doesnt look there for the
settings. I've tried to set it in libxl.conf, but this doesnt work to.

--
------
Greetz