[libvirt-users] Installing QEMU from source causing error

Probir Roy proy at email.wm.edu
Sun Jul 21 01:45:25 UTC 2019

I also ran "virsh capabilities". It looks like the machine "pc-i440fx-4.0"
is available there. Does it mean anything to this case? I am guessing "4.0"
means Qemu version, which is the version I am trying to install from source.

https://gist.github.com/proywm/433de1f410c5e7d68cff5833e03fb5dc

--
Probir Roy
College of William and Mary