[libvirt-users] Cloud automation

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Mon Jun 10 09:32:43 UTC 2019

Yes, even though libvirt is remotely accessible, it is node-centric, that is it
manages the whole node (server) for you, but nothing else (well, it can
migrate).  If you want to have a "cloud" or anything involving more servers you
probably want something on top of libvirt as well (oVirt, OpenStack, or others,
see https://libvirt.org/apps.html )