[libvirt-users] Cloud automation

Hi,

I have a question for you:

Let’s suppose I have three physical servers; two on the same area, and the last one elsewhere (not on the same network, but all three have connectivity between each others)

May I use this infrastructure with libvirt? I mean in terms of cloud automation: is it possible to remotely deploy VMs (with particulary configurations) with libvirt?

For example, is it possible to have one master node controlling the two others?

Thanks for the reply