[libvirt-users] Development of Libvirt PHP

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 12:12:40 UTC 2019

On Thu, Mar 07, 2019 at 11:55:33PM +0100, Maximilian Schieder wrote:
> Hey,
> I want to ask if LibVirt PHP will be develop further or if it is deprecated.

Any of the language bindings are really dependent on having interested
developers with the motivation to work on them. The Python, Perl and Go
bindings are the only ones with 100% coverage of libvirt C API. The
other languages have varying levels of API coverage - typically however
much was needed by the person(s) who were using them.

IOW, if you want to use it & it doesn't cover APis you need, we'd be
happy to receive patches from yourself or anyone else who is willing
to help.

Regards,
Daniel