[libvirt-users] virtio-user intarfece

Avi Cohen acohen at ves.io
Sun May 19 13:38:26 UTC 2019

Hello all (my prev msg was broken)
i have multiple workload containers connected to my DPDK-app.
I have another special container - which all packets are mirrored to it.
Is it possible for zero-copy reason - that all virtio interfaces shared
memory between my DPDK-app  and workload containers - can be accessed by
this special container ?
it means that for every workload container X this is a shared memory
between the: host , the workload X and the special mirroring container
Thank you
Avi