[libvirt-users] Running all my virtual machines with a low priority

R. Diez rdiezmail-temp2 at yahoo.de
Wed May 1 09:58:23 UTC 2019

> You would have to set the priority of all vCPUs in each guest, as well
> as emulator threads in each guest (the latter needs very new libvirt).

This does not seem a viable option then with Ubuntu 18.04. And changing XML on all guest VMs is extra work.

Is there no other way? For example, are all such virtual machines not some daemon or systemd unit or set of units? Would it be feasible to lower the
priority on all of those? Or is that not easy to do either?

Thanks again,
   rdiez