[libvirt-users] Where can I find the slirp-helper?

Yukin Chan yukinchan at redhat.com
Thu Nov 7 07:07:42 UTC 2019

Hi Han,

The slirp-helper is a helper program provided in libslirp rust bindings. It
seems that you need to build it yourself ATM.

git clone https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/slirp/libslirp-rs.git

Han Han <hhan at redhat.com> 於 2019年11月7日 週四 下午2:01寫道:

> For the libvirt 5.8 release, I find that there is a new comment in
> qemu.conf:
> #slirp_helper = "/usr/bin/slirp-helper"
>
> It indicates that there is a slirp-helper to help setup slirp network. But
> I cannot
> find it even after I built the latest qemu(v4.1.0-1378-g98b2e3c9ab) and
> libvirt
> (v5.9.0-rc1-2-g73f91d659b).
>
> Could you please tell me where I can find that helper program?
>
> Thanks
> --
> Best regards,

Regards,

Yukin Chan

She / Her / Hers

QE Virtualization

Red Hat APAC <https://www.redhat.com>

9 floor, Raycom Infotech Park, North Tower C

2 Kexueyuan Nanlu, Haidian District, Beijing, China

T: 86-10-65627449

PGP: AC7BCF02F44FA43F940A3B9A25D5E545D2C3D639
<https://red.ht/sig>