[libvirt-users] 32 bit support

Phill. Whiteside phillwuk at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 20:39:40 UTC 2019

Hi good people,

I've got a bit of a weird issue. I'm using QEMU emulator version
2.11.1(Debian 1:2.11+dfsg-1ubuntu7.19) And after some considerable time of
not using it for 32bit installations I now find that it can no longer
install some older 32 bit installations (e.g.
https://phillw.net/isos/lubuntu/natty/ ) The CPU goes to 100% and then
after a while it just stops (I'm using virt-manager v1.5.1) I'm running
lubuntu 18.04 (64 bit) on an i7 chipset that runs 64 bit debian / centos
and MS server 2019 KVM instances via virt-manager without problems.

Any pointers would be appreciated,

Phill.