[libvirt-users] win10 vm stuck in automatic repair

Hello,

I have a Windows 10 guest, when I boot it, it goes in to Automatic
Repair mode, and after some time reports it was unable to repair the PC.

This is from an older snapshot ("snapshot1"), and if I try switching
back to a more recent snapshot ("snapshot2"), libvirt reports that it
can't find the snapshot:

> libvirt.libvirtError: internal error: Child process (/usr/bin/qemu-img
> snapshot -a snapshot2 /var/lib/libvirt/images/win10.qcow2) unexpected
> exit status 1: qemu-img: Could not apply snapshot 'snapshot2': Failed
> to load snapshot: Invalid argument

Does anyone have any ideas why this might have happened, or any
suggestions for how I can go about diagnosing/fixing this?

This was a pretty simple Windows 10 VM, that I used for Microsoft
Office. Everything was managed through virt-manager and most settings
left at the original defaults.

Thanks,
Jack