Re: [libvirt-users] Reg: Adding "edu" device using XML file

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:41 PM bharath paulraj <bharathpaul gmail com> wrote:
Hi Team,

I am exploring "edu" device in QEMU to add my own custom device. I am able to add the device using the command line. Would it be possible to add the device using XML file through libvirt?
Hello, edu device is not implemented to libvirt xml. However you can use it via custom device in libvirt:
Just define a domain like following:
<domain type='qemu' xmlns:qemu='http://libvirt.org/schemas/domain/qemu/1.0'>
 <qemu:commandline>
   <qemu:arg value='-device'/>