Running libvirtd on windows

Dhananjay Joshi Dhananjay.Joshi at kpit.com
Mon Apr 13 12:42:16 UTC 2020

Hi I have downloaded virt-viewer package for windows 10 to run the libvirt framework on windows .When I try to run the virt-viewer facing the issue of not getting the libvirtd URI to connect as below:
Any pointers on how to run libvirtd on windows would help...
[cid:4d4f58c1-09b4-4ee8-9d66-a9ab91cf1cd2]
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.