My VMs don't get IP with libvirt and dnsmasq

Computers Issues computerslover123 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:44:13 UTC 2020

Hello!

Thanks for your answer.

Well, I think it has to ask for an IP as I have the same configuration in a
different machine (with the same OS) and it works, there I see the DHCP
packets and so on, but not here. And yeah, that pepito.conf file exists,
this is its content:
##WARNING:  THIS IS AN AUTO-GENERATED FILE. CHANGES TO IT ARE LIKELY TO BE
##OVERWRITTEN AND LOST.  Changes to this configuration should be made using:
##    virsh net-edit pepito
## or other application using the libvirt API.
##
## dnsmasq conf file created by libvirt
strict-order
user=libvirt-dnsmasq
pid-file=/var/run/libvirt/network/pepito.pid
except-interface=lo
bind-dynamic
interface=virbr2
dhcp-range=192.168.150.2,192.168.150.254
dhcp-no-override
dhcp-authoritative
dhcp-lease-max=253
dhcp-hostsfile=/var/lib/libvirt/dnsmasq/pepito.hostsfile
addn-hosts=/var/lib/libvirt/dnsmasq/pepito.addnhosts