php libvirt show active snapshot

Todd Lewis todd at grizzlystar.com
Mon Apr 20 23:36:27 UTC 2020

Works perfectly thank you.
I did get an issue when trying to compile an rpm

The autobuild did run into an error when trying to create the rpm.
Not a big deal. I can make my own spec file.

EXTRA_RELEASE=""
if [ -x /usr/bin/rpmbuild ]
then
  rpmbuild --nodeps \
     --define "extra_release $EXTRA_RELEASE" \
     --define "_sourcedir `pwd`" \
     -ba --clean libvirt-php.spec
fi
pwd
error: Macro %extra_release has empty body

--
Todd Lewis
Grizzly Star