why libvirtd can not list the running domain?

崔涛的个人邮箱 sz_cuitao at 163.com
Thu Apr 30 09:31:45 UTC 2020

1.      I run a user domain like this:

[root at kvm1 ~]# qemu-system-x86_64 -enable-kvm -m 1G -smp 4 /images/test1.img

WARNING: Image format was not specified for '/images/test1.img' and probing
guessed raw.

         Automatically detecting the format is dangerous for raw images,
write operations on block 0 will be restricted.

         Specify the 'raw' format explicitly to remove the restrictions.

VNC server running on ::1:5900

2.      Then, I install and using my user domain.

3.      Then, I login to libvirtd on my hosts,but can not get the user
domain using list command.

[root at kvm1 ~]# virsh -c qemu:///system

Welcome to virsh, the virtualization interactive terminal.

Type:  'help' for help with commands

       'quit' to quit

virsh #

virsh #

virsh # list

Id    Name                           State

virsh #