[Query] Facing issue in build libvirt6.0 on ubuntu 1804

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Thu Apr 30 11:03:01 UTC 2020

On 4/30/20 12:53 PM, Ramesh B wrote:
> Hi Michal,
>
> Please find the details below,
> rst2html5 1.10.6 (Docutils 0.16 [release], Python 3.6.9, on linux)

Weird. I have slightly older version and it works for me. Maybe
configure is picking something else, some weird binary/python script?

> is there any other way to access/control the guest os running on top QEMU ?

Ideally, you would construct the domain XML to match the command line
and then use 'virsh define' to store the XML in libvirt. From that point
on, libvirt will know about the domain and you can use all libvirt APIs
to control it.
Unless your cmd line is super complicated then usually virt-install
--import in combination with --print-xml allows you to converge into the
current config.

Michal