[Query] Facing issue in build libvirt6.0 on ubuntu 1804

Ramesh B rmsh.b4 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 12:26:40 UTC 2020

Hi Michel,

Thanks for quick update.

  Weird. I have slightly older version and it works for me. Maybe
configure is picking something else, some weird binary/python script?

   * =>* I have python 3.6 version, is it required latest version e.g
Python 3.8 ?

 Ideally, you would construct the domain XML to match the command line
and then use 'virsh define' to store the XML in libvirt. From that point
on, libvirt will know about the domain and you can use all libvirt APIs
to control it.

   * =>*   could you please share sample xml & commands for reference to
try above procedure.
           Few Qemu parameters are as follows,
          -m 2048 -smp 2 -M q35
          -enable-kvm