Question for smbios

David hesperaux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 08:34:37 UTC 2020

Thanks Pavel! Time to update the host to debian 10. I didn't realize it was
that old. I will respond back later if there are any issues.

Thanks for looking into it deeply. I will watch out for python 3, but it
probably won't cause me much trouble and will feel good to get up to date.

Kind regards,
David