python-libvirt domain.destroy() doesn't appear to be working for me

Jeremy Markle jeremy.markle at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:08:39 UTC 2020

I apologize... the bits I saw the "< 0" testing were in the following link.
The examples in the repo don't have either try/catch or the int testing
such as in the second link.

https://libvirt.org/docs/libvirt-appdev-guide-python/en-US/html/libvirt_application_development_guide_using_python-Guest_Domains-Lifecycle_Control.html#libvirt_application_development_guide_using_python-Guest_Domains-Lifecycle-Provisioning_and_Starting

https://gitlab.com/libvirt/libvirt-python/-/blob/d8d55b17e227f0ce829e709966f580861186f8ab/examples/domsave.py#L29