python-libvirt domain.destroy() doesn't appear to be working for me

Michal Privoznik mprivozn at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 10:08:59 UTC 2020

On 8/24/20 11:38 AM, Jeremy Markle wrote:
> I was simply following the examples in the python-libvirt repo. If those
> methods raise exceptions I'll definitely change to try/catch. Thank you.
> The maintainer of the repo should update the examples and documentation
> if exceptions are raised by those.

Can you be more specific please? A quick git grep shows only a few cases
which don't compare APIs rather than some integer variables:

libvirt-python.git $ git grep -C 3 -e '< 0' --or -e '== 0' -- examples/

And those try/catch statements - in our basic examples we don't do any
rollback and simply just let python abort.

Michal