cannot get Libvirt/qemu to use secure boot

Felix Rubio Dalmau felix at kngnt.org
Tue Dec 29 08:42:10 UTC 2020

Hi everybody,

	Just to report it: I managed to find the issue (as usual, between the keyboard and the chair). The problem was that ovmf in arch does not ship with default keys enrolled. I got a pair OVMF_CODE/VARS from anoter distro (with default keys already enrolled), and everything worked.

	Thank you for your time!
	Felix