Libvirt-lxc: iptables not working in containers

Hi,
I can't get iptables to work in libvirt-lxc containers. "iptables -L" command shows empty chains. However I tested the same scenario with pure lxc and iptables works as it should.
Has anyone experienced that? It seems like a bug, but maybe there is some libvirt xml parameter I am missing?

BR