live migration with authentication - how?

Hi guys.

I'm trying I assumed something very crude, logic suggested I should try it first:

$ virsh migrate reactos qemu+ssh://dzien/system?authfile=/etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/virsh_auth.conf
Please enter your authentication name: vdsm ovirt
Please enter your password:

As you can see I still get asked for credentials.
Is it possible to live migrate that(or some) way, without being asked for those?

many thanks,
L.